Re-opening May 15, 2020
We are beyond excited to be re-opening!
Over the next several days, we will be calling everyone to re-schedule your appointments. If we are not able to reach you, we will leave a voicemail message and send you an email. Due to the high volume of appointments to be rescheduled, the fastest way to confirm your next appointment will be to reply to the email you receive as soon as possible. It may take several days to reschedule all appointments and we appreciate your patience!
As always, Zephyr Blowout and Salon takes hygiene and safety very seriously.
We understand the concerns surrounding the Coronavirus and we are concerned as well. We have been working diligently to get our salon as clean and safe as possible for our reopening. We will be continuously sanitizing all surfaces and taking extra cautious steps between clients to ensure that we are keeping everyone safe.
The safety and well-being of our clients is our top priority. We will be following precautionary measures to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of Coronavirus by having you follow these measures;
1. Masks are not mandatory, but we ask you to wear one when you enter the salon.
2. We will be accepting clients by appointment only, only one client per stylist is permitted in the salon.
3. Curbside pickup will be available for retail.
4. Please remain in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time. We will be sanitizing our stations after every client.
5. Our stylists will all be 6 feet apart to maximize safety and sanitation for each client.
6. Please let us assist you in handling all retail products. We will be happy to pull any products you need prior to your check out.
Online booking will be open starting on Sunday, May 10th at 9:00 am.
If you are feeling sick, (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.) we are more than happy to reschedule your appointment.
We would like to maintain the health of not only our clients but of ourselves and our families.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
We are excited to see everyone soon!
The Zephyr Team